The first and most crucial thing that will make your mind to look for surrogacy in Kenya is the unregulated status in the nation as there isn’t any existing legal framework or legislation for surrogacy in the country. The beautiful nation in African continent stay a preferred destination for the number of couples across the globe due to cheap cost, well-trained medical professionals, exceptional medical facilities, and above all assured success. If you’re still in confusions, you are advised to take every concerning factor and element into consideration before you proceed with your first step. It will be a helpful way for you to keep your journey free of any legal or general issue.
You’ll be able to get the right solutions for all the issues you are facing or have in your mind. Check all details, and get the right solutions from experts at a selected surrogacy agency in Kenya, where trained medical professionals and staff solve your queries and help you in every way possible.
Here Are Some Facts to Know About the Arrangement Done for Couples from Across the World
Surrogacy treatment cost in Kenya is affordable, even far lower than what you pay in other nations. It’ll be lesser than half of the price you pay in the United States. Easy availability of healthy surrogate who is selected after proper screening will reduce your stress to a great level. You can find egg donor and get the entire IVF procedure done in your budget. Overall cost will be between $ 35,000 and 50,000USD.
• Surrogates in this nation prefer to remain with the parents for the duration of maternity period. In this way, they pave smoothen ways for intended parents to save money on the entire arrangement.
• The birth certificate of a newborn kid would include the citizenship of the biological parents according to the country’s reproductive healthcare bill.
• The name of IPs would be listed on the birth certificate. However, they would give to petition the court for legal custody of the baby.
• The intended parents will need to get a parental order to return the kid to their native country because the surrogate mother will remain the child’s legal mother.
• This arrangement is unregulated in Kenya; you are advised to be extremely careful and cautious at the time of choosing the right agency and get this procedure done accordingly.
When you have finally decided to get this procedure done to grow your family, you need to search for the right and recognized agency that has been taking responsibility of everything. Go online and it will be the right way to provide you with more options and then choose the best one. You are advised to go through the reviews of IPs who have already taken services, check testimonials, address and try to consult online or by visiting their address. By doing so, you will be able to get the best options for successful procedure.