Parenthood comes as one of the best feelings in anyone’s life. Still, given to one reason or another, many couples or individuals are unable to achieve this most awaited moment in one’s life. That said, surrogacy has appeared to be a blessing in the life of all such couples.
Moreover, when we talk about surrogacy, we can quote surrogacy in Ukraine as most feasible option for many. Besides lower cost medical support and care, the country is home to top class fertility experts and best surrogacy agency Ukraine. Still, being an intended parent, you must check your options before making the first move.
Why are Ukrainian surrogate mothers becoming more and more popular with international couples?
Many couples look forward to surrogacy in Ukraine and for numerous reasons. And it’s not simply that surrogacy in Ukraine will eventually be 2-3 times less expensive than in EU nations. Ukrainian women have a superb reproductive system; their bodies are capable of carrying and giving birth to children that are healthy and develop in a balanced way. Moreover, it is significant that surrogacy laws in Ukraine established a legal foundation for the surrogate child-bearing program:
• The agreement between the parents-customers and surrogacy in Ukraine does not call for the approval of particular bodies or the necessity of judicial review
• surrogacy laws in Ukraine does not specify or set a ceiling on the amount of compensation for surrogacy services
• Only the biological parents of the child are acknowledged as the child’s legal parents in Ukraine under the surrogacy motherhood program
• The infant is given a birth certificate with his genetic parents’ names on it, saving the real parents from having to go through the arduous adoption process.
Over viewing surrogate mother cost in Ukraine
Surrogate mother cost in Ukraine is made up of a number of components and is not definite. That said, the cost of being a surrogate mother in Ukraine is not just a compensation for giving birth to a child. In vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures, including their preparation (for example, synchronizing menstrual cycles), pregnancy diagnosis, medical products intended for bearing, keeping, and giving birth to a child, monthly maintenance of a pregnant woman, legal regulation of surrogate motherhood, legal documentation, and the following monetary compensations will be required.
For every attempt to implant a fertilized egg into the body, an intended parent needs to shell out an extra sum. On the other side, a special compensation is required for several pregnancies, amounting to up to $2,500 USD.
How much is the compensation for the surrogate mother?
• The use of a surrogate mother is a costly operation with some risk involved. Even if a fertilized egg cannot survive in a surrogate, genetic parents are still required to pay for the surrogacy.
• Furthermore, a surrogate mother frequently receives housing payment from the biological parents. Besides, the provision of food, clothing, and other personal expenses might be included in the care of a surrogate.
• The surrogate mother receives the basic compensation sum following the birth, which can range from 8 to 20 thousand USD.
• The full responsibility of this step should be considered by parents who use parenting as a service. The most logical course of action is to submit an application to surrogacy agency Ukraine and clinics, where each will be able to discover a unique trip and guarantee that the interests of all parties are observed.
Coordinate with the reputed surrogacy agency that adheres to the existing surrogacy laws in Ukraine and further bring you the most ethical and affordable surrogacy option.