Compared to earlier times, becoming a surrogate for a single person is now simple. As far as we are aware, there was no alternative method of childbirth in ancient times. But in order to accomplish the goal, modern medical science has developed a variety of concepts and tools. That said, males who want to have children but don’t want to get married do exist. Therefore, single parent surrogacy in Kenya has been established as a new alternative procedure in medical science for such cases.
Moreover, there are two ways to become a surrogate for a single person: traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy in Kenya. Both approaches have their own benefits and drawbacks, so the decision comes down to the kind of surrogacy each person wants to carry out.
Single parent surrogacy in Kenya is a key attraction for people looking to have children.
Surrogacy for single parents is no longer a major problem because it is now very easy to have a child through traditional surrogacy, which involves implanting the intended father’s sperm into the womb of the surrogate mother, and gestational surrogacy, which involves fertilizing male and female gametes in a lab.
On the other side, Kenya has a sizable center with better amenities and a high success rate, making single parent surrogacy in Kenya a straightforward process. Moreover, Kenya has thus been regarded as the most popular location for surrogacy by attractive and intelligent surrogate mothers. The staff at the infertility center or Kenya surrogacy agency will inform you of the best options, but the final choice will be made in accordance with your preferences.
Besides, achieving a new life is a huge task, so the parents choose the best clinic and medical professionals when deciding how to do it. IVF treatment, which is referred to as in vitro fertility treatment because it uses a laboratory-based method of fertilization, is also used to achieve surrogacy.
What is the procedure for using donor eggs in Kenyan surrogacy?
Intended parents looking for single parent surrogacy in Kenya must know that they need to use the services of an egg or a sperm donor for the program. Your specialist will advise the procedure for the female partner without eggs or with healthy eggs to use for surrogacy fertilization.
Moreover, donor eggs are obtained in Kenya from healthy egg donors. That said, the donor ought to have been pregnant before, and she ought to have had regular periods. The intended father’s sperm and donor eggs will combine to aid in your fertilization process during IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization). That said, before the process begins, your expert will advise choosing a healthy surrogate mother. On the other side, the stages for egg donor surrogacy in Kenya are as follows:
When choosing a surrogate, look for a healthy woman both physically and mentally. Finding the ideal match will be made easier if you choose a surrogate mother from a Kenya surrogacy agency or facility. Besides, you must choose an egg donor who shares a number of traits with you in terms of height, weight, eye color, and hair color.
Surrogacy process in Kenya
• The surrogate mother, egg donor, and partners will all be subjected to various screenings by the expert. It will give the doctor a description of your fertility issues and suggest the most effective strategies. It will entail blood tests, physical and psychological examinations, and ultrasounds.
• The top center in Kenya or Kenya surrogacy agency offers sessions with the top therapists. Partners and the surrogate mother are advised to be informed of the issues, processes, and anticipated outcomes.
• The doctor will prescribe fertility drugs to the egg donor. It will enhance ovarian health and increase the output of mature eggs. The expert will inject the hormones to release them into the uterus. The eggs will be removed from the donor uterus using a catheter.
• The doctor will prepare a sample of male sperm and choose healthy sperm. Alternatively, you can use ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) to fertilize the eggs and sperm. During the process, the doctor will mix with the donor eggs on a Petri dish. For five to six days, the expert will monitor embryo growth in the lab. To implant into the surrogate uterus, they will choose fertilized eggs that are highly developed.
• After the embryo has been implanted in the surrogate mother’s womb for two weeks, the pregnancy will be confirmed. You will fulfill all surrogate needs, such as those for food and medical care, once the results are guaranteed. She’ll go to the doctor for regular checkups and physicals.
• The child will give birth via vaginal or caesarean section after nine months.
Always coordinate with a trusted surrogacy agency in Kenya for best results. That way, your entire surrogacy journey will stay streamlined and coordinated.