Surrogacy in Kenya has always been an attractive prospect for all the child-seeing couples and individuals out there. That said, there are some pre-defined requirements for surrogates that must be met by a woman before she can be approved to be a surrogate mother in Kenya and anywhere else in the world.
These requirements may be the same for the entire nation as well as in every state and city around the world, as the procedure and requirements must be the same everywhere and cannot vary in any way. Besides, regardless of whether it is about single parents’ surrogacy in Kenya or same sex surrogacy, the pre-requisites would remain the same.
That said, the prospective woman must adhere to the following guidelines in order to meet the fundamental requirements to become a healthy baby’s surrogate mother in Kenya.
• Since the surrogates’ eggs are not used to go by the surrogacy treatment, it is irrelevant what complexion the surrogates are of.
• The most fundamental requirement is that the lady applying to be a surrogate must be married and have a child of her own.
• Since the age restriction to be recommended for surrogate mothers is within 35 years of age, or may be less than that age limit, she must be of reproductive age.
• The ultrasonography lining must be of the most recent quality, which is necessary for conceiving a child in her womb.
• The womb of the woman should be physically capable of accommodating the healthy kid.
• The woman is free of genetically related illnesses and does not have any related abnormalities.
• All blood tests come back normal.
• Since she tests negative for HIV, she must be free from any HIV-related illnesses.
• She needs to abstain from smoking, drinking, and doing drugs.
The surrogacy agencies in Kenya may occasionally provide the surrogate mother with a suitable apartment to live in, the baby should receive all of the necessities efficiently, and the goal is to enable the surrogate to breathe in an unpolluted environment while she is carrying the child.
Surrogacy process in Kenya
The surrogate must go through the Surrogacy process via surrogacy agencies in Kenya because she must carry the child of the intended parents after getting through with all the recommended tests and diagnosis.
For such a process, she is eligible for a good sum of money as a part of surrogacy cost in Kenya that must be paid by the intended parents if they are happy with the services she is providing. Moreover, she also receives additional money from the agencies and clinics she is employed with.
Furthermore, once the procedure for the services she is providing is completed, as in layman’s terms, once the delivery is complete, the surrogate mother must hand over the child to the intended parents and for that she is paid, all the terms and conditions should be mentioned within the contract, which is to be signed by both parties as soon as the parties are mutually agreeable.
The people who are forming a relationship are doing so with the child in mind, and they are doing so within a framework in which the Agreement will be mutually agreed upon and all related conditioning will be upheld. Those involved are as follows:
• intended father of the child
• intended mother of the child
• Surrogate mother of the child
• If the donor’s eggs are used, she is also involved in the procedure.
• If the donor’s sperms are used, he is also involved in the process.
Regardless of the procedure, the individuals or couples must connect with a trusted surrogacy agency while going by the surrogacy in Kenya. This way, they can always avoid any unnecessary hassles and obstacles on their way through.